1/04/2011

Happy New Year

Hey, what's up everyone.
I hope you had a nice christmas time and a happy new year. All the best for that.
The winter here in Germany is a super hard one and it's difficult to get some sailing in.
I'm still working pretty hard in my own start up company but I wanna get more time on the water in 2011 and I'm pretty sure that I'll find the perfect combination between working and sailing :-)
My community service will be finished in the beginning of May and we'll see how it goes with my own work then.
Would be awesome if everything goes allright so it's worth to concentrate on my work this winter and make this business bigger and better everyday.
Anyway I want to get some sailing in the upcoming weeks. It doesn't look that bad for the next days here and maybe I'll hit the road for a shorttrip as well. We'll see.
Keep you updated and have fun wherever u sail..

No comments:

Post a Comment