7/08/2010

NEW BEGINNING

Hi everyone!! What's up? Hope everything is fine and you have some fun on the water!

After 3 hard years with a massive amount of work, full power learning and less time on the water, I'm sooo freaking happy that I finished my appreniceship a few days ago. It's like a new beginning for me and it's time to concentrate on windsurfing, my internet magazine and some other projects. Will see how it goes .. I'll fight for it!

I'm happy to get some new support from Sailloft Hamburg and Enemii masts in the future.



Thanks so much guys. Looking forward!

At the moment I'm still feeling a bit burned out because I had so much stuff to do and about 4 hours of sleep every night in the past months. Furthermore I'm waiting for my new Sailloft Hamburg sails. Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow. Then I'll hit the road to my beloved lake garda for a few weeks of freestyle training. I'll keep you up 2 date. Just check back here.
:: Ready for my new life ::
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment